How to Manually Install Photoshop Actions from Adobe Add-ons
If you are having troubles installing our products from Adobe Add-ons, please follow the instructions below.
- After logging in to your Creative Cloud account, go to My Add-ons. Click on the Install Issues? link.
- In the Where to find it tab, expand the Download / Install your Add-on another way link then click Download using Extension Manager. You will be redirected to a page where you can download the product.
- After downloading the file, rename the file extension from .zxp to .zip.
- Extract the .zip file then doubleclick on any .atn and .pat files that you see.
- You should see the actions in your Actions panel now (Window > Actions). If not, try dragging and dropping the .atn file into your Actions panel.
Please contact us if these steps do not work for you.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row][vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]
[/vc_column_text][vc_tta_accordion style=”flat” gap=”20″ c_icon=”triangle” active_section=”” collapsible_all=”true”][vc_tta_section title=”I am getting error messages/popups when playing a Photoshop action” tab_id=”1449732597744-b99dee63-b39a”][vc_column_text]Start by loading the Photoshop action again:
- Remove all copies of the actions from your Actions panel.
- Load the Photoshop action again. Please do not rename the action set in your Actions panel.
If you are still getting errors:
- Open any image.
- Ensure that the Action set has not been renamed.
- Go to Image > Mode > RGB Color and Image > Mode > 8-bits per channel.
- In the Actions panel, make sure that is a white checkmark towards the left of the action. If you see a red checkmark or don’t see one, please remove the actions and load them again.
Please contact us if you still can’t get the Photoshop actions to run.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][vc_tta_section title=”I cannot find the Lightroom presets on my Desktop” tab_id=”1449732573978-d1f41d88-1a33″][vc_column_text]Check to see if File Sync is enabled on your computer:
- Go to My Add-ons and ensure that the add-on is installed.
- Open the Creative Cloud desktop application. Click on the gear icon (near the top-right of the application) then select Preferences. Click on the Files tab and ensure that File Sync is enabled.
- Wait for your files to sync. You can find the file on your Desktop.
Please contact us if you do not see the file on your Desktop.[/vc_column_text][/vc_tta_section][/vc_tta_accordion][/vc_column][/vc_row]