Get creative with these 121 duotone Lightroom profiles. The profiles let you easily add duotone effects to your photos and they're perfect for backgrounds, featured images for posts, or just to make your photo stand out on social media.
What You'll Get
- 121 Lightroom CC Profiles (Syncs with iOS and Android)
- 121 Lightroom Classic CC Profiles
- 121 Photoshop CC Profiles via Camera Raw
✔ Choose From 121 Duotone Profiles
The profiles are organized by color so that you can easily find the perfect one.
✔ Adjust the vibrance to your preference
Control how vibrant your duotone is with the "Amount" slider.
✔ Renders faster than Lightroom presets so you don't have to wait
These profiles render significantly faster than traditional Lightroom presets. They use an optimized color table that uses less resources making them suitable even for mobile devices.
✔ Use them anywhere you are. Sync to Lightroom Mobile
Use these profiles with Lightroom CC for Android or iOS! Simply load them into Lightroom CC and they can then be synced to Lightroom on your phone or tablet.
How to Install Lightroom Profiles in Lightroom Classic CC and Photoshop CC
Copy the "Lightroom Classic CCSparkleStock Duotone" folder to the following locations. Restart Lightroom.
- Mac: ~/Library/Application Support/Adobe/CameraRaw/Settings
- Windows: C:ProgramDataAdobeCameraRawSettings
How to Install Lightroom Profiles in Lightroom CC
- In Lightroom CC, press E to open the Edit Panel.
- Click on the Browse button.
- Click on the panel menu and select "Import Profiles".
- Select the "Lightroom CCSparkleStock Duotone.zip" file then click OK.
How to Use Profiles in Photoshop CC
- Select the layer that you'd like to apply the effect to.
- Go to Filter Camera Raw filter.
- Open the "Profile" dropdown menu and select "Browse". Pick a profile from the "SparkleStock Duotone" folder.
- Lightroom CC
- Lightroom Classic CC
- Photoshop CC (via Camera Raw filter)
- Mac and Windows