Want an easy way to add emotion to your photos? Then you have to try out these amazing Lightroom presets. Combine any of the fourteen premium looks with the nine light leaks to give your photos the hint of nostalgia.
- 14 premium looks in five strengths from subtle to strong (70 presets total)
- 9 fully-editable light leaks
- Does not touch your white balance or basic tone settings
- 90% less modifications compared to traditional presets
- Under 200KB - does not slow down Lightroom
- No camera calibration profiles
- JPEG + RAW support
- 16-bit support
- All effects work with video
- Full Compatibility with LRToolkit.com
Created with in-house developed software
Did you know that we developed our own software specifically to create these Lightroom presets? This lets us create accurate presets using the tone curve and eliminate the need for many other settings. Here are the top benefits of our Lightroom presets:
- 90% less adjustments.
Many presets overwrite your develop settings forcing you to re-retouch your photos. When you use these presets, you'll notice that they barely touch any of your settings - this includes your white balance, basic tone, clarity, HSL, split toning, and camera calibration profiles.
- 45x smaller file sizes
These presets completely avoid camera calibration profiles and many other settings which means they run lightning fast and don't affect Lightroom's performance. In case you're not aware, having too many large presets can make Lightroom sluggish. Our presets are under 200KB in total so there's no performance hit.
- Fadable presets
The newest revision of our software allows the presets to be created in five different strengths at incredible accuracy. If you've used Photoshop, it'll feel just changing a layers opacity.
- Compatible with LR Toolkit.
LR Toolkit is the best workflow system for Lightroom and it allows you to customize the look of these presets. You can adjust the fade, create HDR looks, boost colors, and a lot more. LR Toolkit can be downloaded free from www.lrtoolkit.com
- Adobe Lightroom 5
- Adobe Lightroom 6
- Adobe Lightroom CC
September 5, 2015
- Tone curve is split into all four channels for easier adjustments
- Full compatibility with LRToolkit.com