Add some fun to your photos with these special effects. There are 10 special effects with multiple variations for a total of 42 actions! These actions can be used to create pencil sketches, abstract digital dots, halftone pop art effects, and more.
Play one action and all the effects will be generated for you! Using Photoshop’s snapshots feature, you can switch between the effects instantly without running another action.
All the effects are created using nondestructive techniques – all layers are fully editable. The actions do not flatten your image or touch your original layers. They also work great on high-res photos!
- Clarity (16px, 32px, 64px, and 128px)
- Two-Strip (Red/Teal, Purple/Green, and Yellow/Blue)
- Harris Shutter (Horizontal Shift, Vertical Shift, Horizontal Stretch, Vertical Stretch, and Zoom)
- Dot Grid (16px, 32px, 64px, and 128px)
- Rounded Square Grid (16px, 32px, 64px, and 128px)
- Halftone Popart (1px, 2px, 4px, and 8px)
- Pencil Sketch (Regular and Soft)
- Stained Glass (32px, 64px, 128px, and 256px)
- Digital Display (8px, 16px, 32px, and 64px)
- 4 Point Star Flare (100px, 200px, 400px, and 800px)
- 8 Point Star Flare (100px, 200px, 400px, and 800px)