Create perfect double exposure photos with this kit. This kit contains Photoshop actions, gradients, and textures. The actions let you create double exposures using different techniques in different intensities in just one click – a huge time saver. Afterwards, use the gradients to further enhance your artwork. This kit also contains high-res textures so that you can get started quickly.
Save Time with Snapshot Prerendering
Play one action and pick the effects. This saves you time because you can switch effects instantly without having to play each action one-by-one.
Get Started with Free Textures
This kit contains free high-res double exposure textures that you can experiment with.
Add Double Exposure Gradients in One Click
Simply enable on the Gradient layer and you’ll get a modern gradient effect that works great with many double exposure photos. You can also switch effects using one of the many included gradients.
100% Nondestructive Editing
To meet the demands of professional photographers, all effects are created nondestructively. Your layers are never merged.
Supports 16-bit RGB photos
There’s no need to convert your image into 8-bit mode. All effects are compatible with 16-bit RGB photos.
- Play All Effects
- Play All Effects (Black & White)
- Color Dodge
- Linear Dodge
- Lighter Color
- Hard Light
- Linear Light
- New: Difference
- New: Difference Mask
- New: Difference Mask Inverted
- New: Exclusion
- New: Exclusion Mask
- New: Exclusion Mask Inverted
- New: Auto-Blend
- New: Linear Gradient
- New: Radial Gradient
- New: Reflected Gradient
- 30 High-Res Textures
- 10 Double Exposure Gradients
- Photoshop CS3 and newer (including Photoshop CC)
- Photoshop Elements 11 and newer
- Mac and Windows
February 2, 2017
- New Difference Mask mode
- New Difference Mask Inverted mode
- New Exclusion mode
- New Exclusion Mask mode
- New Exclusion Mask Inverted mode
- New Radial Gradient mode
- New Reflected Gradient mode
- Improved fade layer
- 8 extra textures (Rock Canyon, Clouds, Sea, Mount Fuji, Tidal Pools, Tulips 1, Tulips 2, Sandstone)
April 19, 2016
- New Difference mode
- New Auto-Blend mode
- New Gradient mode
- 6 Extra Textures (Aerial Mountains, Guangzhou, Koi Fish, Lake, Mossy Bricks, Rapids).